Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Listen Please.

Trying to help people out that cannot help themselves is always something that drives me nuts. I give you all the advice that you have asked for and you don't listen to it. I can't give my energy to people that pretend to listen to the things they need to hear. I've been going through some rough things lately--and have talked it all out and gotten it out into the universe. Things are beginning to turn around for me and I couldn't be more thrilled about the energy I feel I will soon gain. So with this new feeling I figure I am able to help others as I always have, if they ask for my help. Without going into specifics...

When someone comes to you and spills their guts, you listen to them. This is what I did. In this case I reciprocated with my thoughts on their situation and they seemed to understand where I was coming from. Also they said that they needed to hear the things being said to them on several accounts. Now this entire process of drudgery, trying so hard to get through to this person...it's as if this never happen. Things are so easily undone and I fucking hate it. It drives me up a wall--absolutely. I have no idea if any of this makes any sense, again...just putting my frustrations out into the universe. Releasing energy is so important, I have come to find no matter how you choose to do it. You just do it. Because it's necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment