Monday, January 24, 2011

Liebe

Don’t tell me you’ll listen
I already know
There’s a certain expression
A change in your tone

You tell me I’m beautiful
Whenever I cry
And that it’s real
Nothing to hide
And here’s why

I pushed you away put you didn’t stray far
You stood for me when you stood by your heart
You’ve got the golden ticket
And say you can bring a friend
Hopefully me hopefully you

Its not roses or candy but I hope this will do
A heart spilled on a page only for you
All of its true

Don’t tell me you’ll call me
Its not what we need
But to see you in person
And set our souls free

Ill tell you a story
That you’ve never heard
About a girl that had asked me
If she’d changed for the worst

And I told her
She’s been my spine
The window that I closed
She was doing fine but didn’t even know
How she felt that day in every single way
Was an amazing feeling
And now she’s healing

Its not roses or candy but I hope this will do
A heart spilled on a page only for you
All of its true

No comments:

Post a Comment