Monday, November 7, 2011

Time.

Something I am clearly not grasping is how quickly things can change. Several days ago I was losing my mind over not having a job and not having a future plan. I'm not big on plans but right now some kind of menu for my life seems appropriate, maybe it's just because all of my friends are gone and I need to echo what they're doing (according to everyone on this island that's my parents age). But within the time span of one day my brother came through and hooked me up with a landscaping gig. It changed my entire demeanor. I'm super happy that I get to be outside and that I know what I'm doing for once. It's a great feeling and I can only hope that this job holds through and things stay good for as long as long can be.

My body aches and I'm way out of the game but it's nice to be back in after 6 years or so. I love hard work and hard work outside is such a bonus. So as a celebration of whatever feeling this is, I am going out for a single well-deserved beer with Ali. And even though I have spent majority of my day thinking about someone whom I miss dearly...things seem alright. He makes me happy even just thinking about him.

Wow I'm a nerd.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment