Monday, August 22, 2011

Energy.

So I unraveled my secret with my brother and he gave me the best of advice. He told me that he believes everything is related to the energy we produce and give off. Certain people will react to your energy without knowing it. He said that he thinks whatever needs to happen will happen and whether it's good or bad it is a lesson to be learned. We need to constantly be put through things that we enjoy as well as things we hate in order to grow as people and learn what we need in life.

I guess what I need to realize is that timing is always bad and believing that things happen for a reason is what will keep me going. I have been trying my best to stay positive with every aspect of my life right now and for the most part I think I'm doing well. I am looking forward to the fall but there is one thing that I'm not looking forward to and this one thing is my future lesson...I can just tell. I'm supposed to let things unfold as they will and then see what will come of it. Forcing any emotions to happen that aren't real will do nothing but hurt me in the end. I just want so badly to know the thought process...I can't be too specific. Basically I wish I knew what someone was thinking. I hope the things I have been told are true.

I'm hoping I deserve the thing I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment