Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lists.

It's hard to believe that in 42 days I'll finally be able to go out with my friends--given it doesn't sound like that big a deal to those who are plenty past the ''finally being able to go out'' stage...but to me it's going to be a relief. Considering that majority of my friends are above the age of 23...it's been a long wait and I just can't wrap my head around how soon the wait will be over.

Upon leaving school I decided it was best to make goals for myself to set by the summer season. Most of these goals I have overcome and it's been really nice, there's just a few more that are specifically important in my future happiness. I'll be looking for a second job for the summer, moving out of my dad's house into my own space [SO EXCITED FOR THAT] along with these things there are several things that I'm working on as well. I just hope that this season is a good one--so far 2011 has been really good. I have a feeling that will continue.

1 comment:

  1. L- your "shelfari" add on is blocking your blog post.... can't even see it.
    Go to your "dashboard" on your home page and click on "design" then drag the gadget to the bottom of the page in one of the super long bars... (or figure out how to change the width of the gadget where it is).... - G

    ReplyDelete